"Can you convert Apple Music to MP3?"
Apple Music is one of the most popular music streaming platforms in the world. People can enjoy millions of music here. Apple Music files are encoded with AAC (advanced audio codec), saving in M4P formats. You can play Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, PC, Android phone, Apple Watch, and other authorized devices. But not all the devices are well compatible with Apple Music files, for example, MP3 player. If you want to play Apple Music files on an MP3 player or an unauthorized device, you need to convert Apple Music to MP3 beforehand.
Part 1. Apple Music to MP3 Converter
What a powerful Apple Music Converter should be?
* First, Apple Music to MP3 Converter is safe to use.
* Then, it can convert Apple Music files to MP3.
* The whole Apple Music to MP3 converting process is easy to handle for everyone.
* If you are looking for such a program, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is what you need.
SpotiKeep Apple Music to MP3 Converter is a desktop program, available on Windows and Mac computers. It is created to offer Apple Music downloading and converting services. As Apple Music files are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), users may have many limitations on listening to songs from Apple Music. For example, downloaded files only can be played on the Apple Music app.
SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is here working as a DRM removal for you. It can remove DRM from Apple Music files and convert Apple Music files to MP3 or other audio formats at the same time.
* SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is 100% safe and secured to use. No virus and malware will be brought to your computers.
* Apple Music to MP3 converting service is supported. If you need, you can also convert Apple Music to FLAC, M4A, or other audio formats.
* High-quality Apple Music MP3 files are offered.
* Easy-to-understanding instructions will be offered on the user-friendly interface in order to help you finish Apple Music to MP3 conversion successfully.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music Files to MP3
SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter offers professional but easy-to-master services. If you are a newbie on converting Apple Music to MP3, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is definitely suitable for you. Here is the detailed tutorial on how to convert Apple Music files to MP3.
Step 1. Download and Install Apple Music Converter on Your Computer
SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is available on Windows and Mac computers. To begin with, download the latest Apple Music Converter, then follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Step 2. Import Apple Music Playlist from iTunes
When you launch Apple Music Converter on your computer, iTunes will run automatically to sync your playlist on the program. Please do not turn off iTunes during the whole converting process.
Step 3. Select Apple Music Files
Apple Music playlist content will show on the upper-right panel. You can click the checkbox to select your favorite Apple Music files to convert. Apple Music Converter supports batch conversion, so you can check more than one Apple Music file at the same time. Besides, you can customize the output preferences on the lower panel.
Step 4. Output Preferences Setting (Optional)
By default, the MP3 format has been set in the "Output Format" option. Coder, bitrate, sample rate, output folder can also be adjusted based on your preferences.
Moreover, move to the Metadata section, you can change the song title, artist, album artist, album, attributes. And all the metadata information will be saved in the converted Apple Music MP3 file.
Step 5. Start Converting Apple Music Files to MP3
After all the settings are done, you can click on the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner. You can view the conversion process on a pop-up window. All the converted Apple Music files can be found on the "Converted" tab of the main interface.
Part 3. Why You Need an Apple Music to MP3 Converter?
Due to DRM protection, Apple Music M4P files are only allowed to play on authorized devices. If you want to play Apple Music files on PS4 Xbox, or other unauthorized devices, you will not have access. During using the Apple Music program, you may meet these situations:
- All songs are turning gray when the subscription is expired. In this case, you need to keep on subscribing to Apple Music, or you can not access the music you've added to the playlist.
- Long-term subscription is not easy-going for your wallet.
- Apple Music owns an exclusive album you've found for a long time on other music streaming platforms, but find no way to keep it forever except for subscribing to Apple Music just for that one album.
- You want to keep all your favorite songs from Apple Music forever.
- You want to cut a segment of an Apple Music song to set as the ringtone.
To fix all situations, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter can help you. It can easily convert Apple Music M4P files to MP3. If you need Apple Music to MP3 Converter, why not have a try?
You May Also Like