SpotiKeep are working hard to ensure user privacy. Keeping users’ information safe and secure is among our highest priorities at SpotiKeep. Over the years, we have spent a lot of time working closely with applicable data protection laws, and we have already implemented strong privacy protections that reflect their guidance. We are committed to complying with the any legislation and will collaborate with partners throughout this process.
YOUR INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect is used to assess and determine the product that is best suited for you. The information we collect is safe and secure with us, and all the information collected is only used by us.
1) E-mail Address: We collect the e-mail addresses of people who purchase our products.
2) Information Regarding Purchases: When a payment is made, or when the purchase is initiated, we need to collect certain information about the user.
4) Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used for analysis and to help us keep count of the number of visitors.
5) Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.
6) Target Cookies: These cookies help us know how you navigate through our website.
7) Uploaded Files: A few of our products come with web hosting facilities.
8) Storage of User Data and Files: The information we store include the IP address, ISP, entry and exit pages on our website, time and date of visit, the browser used and so on.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
First of all, you should understand that We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our site (www.spotikeep.com).
SpotiKeep may use the information that we collect about you to:
Deliver services such as newsletters or products that you request or purchased;
Solve your tech questions or recover your license code;
Send you service-related information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, special offers, and other new services from SpotiKeep, if you required;
To analyze and improve our software program;
Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience.
We are committed to protecting the personal data we hold. In accordance with GDPR, we adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your information and ensure data is held securely. We also require any third parties to whom we may transfer personal data to have appropriate security measures in place. We ask third parties to complete Data Security Questionnaires so we can be sure they are a safe place for your data.
As using cookies, SpotiKeep can provide you with simple and personalized experience of the internet. Cookies are small data files that SpotiKeep can recognize you when you come back to SpotiKeep and offer valuable and customized service for you.
We gather the technologies and information without any personal details then automatically save them in log files, which include Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and so forth. Customers are allowed to delete related cookies optionally. However, before that, you should finish the order information when you back to SpotiKeep website again. SpotiKeep will not disclose your individual information to any website or make any profit.