What is the best lossless audio format to enjoy Spotify music? WAV, FLAC, AIFF are well-known lossless audio formats and have their own feature to stand out. If you want to get the best audio quality, you can convert Spotify music to WAV format.
WAV (also called Waveform Audio File Format or WAVE) is a frequently-used uncompressed audio format on PC, developed by Microsoft. It supports multiple channels, sample rates, able to retain all the audio data to offer CD-like lossless audio quality. Therefore, although uncompressed WAV audio file is large, this audio format is still popular among many people. Converting Spotify music to WAV may be suitable for you to listen to lossless Spotify songs.
What Tool Do I Need to Convert Spotify Songs to WAV?
To convert Spotify songs to WAV format, you need a Spotify audio converter like SpotiKeep.
SpotiKeep Converter is a desktop program that enable users to download and convert Spotify songs, playlist, podcast to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A at one stop. No need to download one Spotify song downloader and one Spotify audio converter. Just one SpotiKeep Converter is powerful enough to help you to solve this issue.
Equipped with the user-friendly interface design and stable performance, SpotiKeep Converter let every user master the whole operating process in a short time. With it, you can easily download Spotify music to WAV format with simple clicks even if you are totally newbie.
Next, let's quick learn more features about SpotiKeep Converter.
* Safe and secured. SpotiKeep Spotify Music Converter is 100% safe and secured. It offers no virus and malware. You can feel safe to use this Spotify Audio Converter.
* No login. SpotiKeep requires no personal account to log in. You can directly convert Spotify music to WAV format when it is launched. In this case, no worry about the leakage of your own download information.
* No ads. A clean and concise interface will be offered. No ads will show up when you are converting Spotify songs.
* Easy-to-use. SpotiKeep aims to offer simple but professional Spotify converting services. The whole conversion only needs 3 steps – copy, paste, then download. Every user can soon master this program.
* ID3 tags and Metadata. SpotiKeep Converter can keep the ID3 tags and metadata of the downloaded Spotify songs so that you can easily organize your favorite playlist based on the audio information.
How to Convert Spotify Music, Playlist to WAV Format
As a lossless audio format offering CD-like audio quality, WAV can be one of your best choice to collect your favorite music from Spotify. But how to convert songs, playlists from Spotify to WAV? To help you solve this problem, SpotiKeep Converter is created. If you are wondering how to use SpotiKeep Converter to download Spotify music, playlist to WAV format, let's move on to the tutorial in the following.
Step 1. Download and Install SpotiKeep Converter
This Spotify Music Converter can be installed on Windows and Mac computer. First of all, please click the download button to get the latest SpotiKeep Converter. Then, install the software to your computer.
Step 2. Start Your 30 Days Free Trial
For new users, SpotiKeep Converter provides a 30-day free trial for users to try out if this program is suitable. During the free trial, you can enjoy all service without limitations. You can download Spotify music, playlist you want for free.
Launch Spotify Music Converter, you can see a pop-up window. You can enter the license code to activate the full version. Or you can directly click the "Continue Trial" button to start the free trial.
Step 3. Copy and Paste the Spotify Song Link
Directly copy the song link from Spotify player. Then, paste the song link to the blank bar on the main interface of Spotify Music Converter. Hit "Add File", then, you can see the song showing up on the list. If you want to convert more Spotify songs to WAV, you can copy and paste more link to Spotify Music Converter.
Step 4. Convert Spotify Music to WAV
Before the conversion, click "Convert all files to" menu to select WAV format. After that, click "Convert All" to start converting Spotify songs, playlists to WAV format.
Within a short time, all Spotify WAV files will be saved in your local folder. You can move these songs to CD, USB or anywhere to enjoy your favorite songs. If you need to convert Spotify to MP3 or other audio formats, Spotify Music Converter by SpotiKeep is still here for you.