As a music fanatic, Apple Music is a heaven for me due to the rich library of songs and albums. However, it is a common problem for us Apple Music subscribers that we are not allowed to directly download Apple Music files on the computer, which means that I can not enjoy my favorite on non-Apple Music players even if I have pay for the monthly subscription.
To solve this tricky problem well, I have searched for and tried several downloading tools on the Internet to convert Apple Music to MP3 or other plain audio formats. The recommended one I'd like to show you today is a new brand launched in 2020, but it is unexpectedly a wonderful software that is to my taste.
Overview of SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter
SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is a brand-new but powerful converting tool which is designed to help you convert and download Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A, FLAC, or other popular audio formats with high output quality as excellent as CD quality.
Moreover, it also supports retaining the original ID3 tags of the Apple Music songs that you'd like to convert and allows you to edit the Metadata information as you like before converting the Apple Music.
- With the help of SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter, Apple Music M4P files can be easily converted to compatible audio formats like MP3.
- The extremely neat interface enables you to convert Apple Music for Windows or Mac with ease.
- SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter can help you download Apple Music songs with the CD-like audio quality to enjoy the best listening experience.
- Various output formats, including MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, and FLAC are available for your free choice according to your preferences.
- ID3 tags and metadata, including title, artist, album, and genre will be detected. If needed, you can edit the metadata info by yourself freely.
- A 30-day trial version gives you a chance to convert Apple Music from M4P to MP3 free.
- The 30-day free trial version of SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter can only download the first three minutes of each Apple Music track. Only if you pay for the license, can you convert Apple Music to MP3 or other audio formats without any restrictions.
- You need to download iTunes to cooperate with the download of Apple Music.
Highlighted Features of SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter
Practical Apple Music Download Function
Known from its name, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is developed to convert Apple Music files from the DRM M4P to some popular compatible format. It not only works for MacBook but also enables you to download Apple Music for the Windows system. Once you have added your favorite Apple Music songs to your playlist, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter will sync it automatically then you can convert the Apple Music songs without any skill requirement.
SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is in the intuitive design with 2 pages, a "Converting" page to perform all the converting operations and the "Finished" page to review the converted Apple Music files.
The "Converting" page consists of three functional parts, Playlist, Tracklist, and Output Setting.
The "Finished" section is like a catalog to help you search for the completed conversion tasks and provides a shortcut to access the Apple Music on your computer.
Various Output Formats:
- MP3, M4A, FLAC formats that can be recognized by multiple portable devices and players are provided by the Mac version.
- In addition to the above three commonly-used formats, AC3, AIFF, and AU are also available in the Windows Version.
CD-like Output Quality:
High/Normal/Low quality with defaulted parameters is provided for you to choose. The fascinating factor is that SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter allows you to customize output music quality, bitrate, sample rate, and the number of channels according to your need.
How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 by Using SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter?
Downloading Apple Music files on a computer with SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is quite easy for all people. The simple procedure is as the following state.
NOTE: Before converting Apple Music, you should ensure that you have logged into iTunes with the Apple ID that you have paid for the Apple Music subscription. Keep the iTunes run during the conversion.
Step 1. Add Apple Music Songs to Playlist
Launch SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter on your computer, then iTunes will be activated automatically. Search for your desired Apple Music songs and add them to a playlist. SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter will sync the playlist automatically via iTunes.
Step 2. Select Apple Music Songs
Refresh the playlist in SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter then select the Apple Music songs that you want to convert on the right part of the interface.
Step 3. Customize Output Settings
Choose the output format, quality, and destination folder in the Output Setting section as you like. The original ID3 tag will be presented in the Metadata section and it is also possible to customize the track information.
Step 4. Download Apple Music Songs
If you are satisfied with the output setting, now you can simply click the "Convert" button at the lower right corner to download the Apple Music files on your computer.
That's all I want to share about SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter. It is really helpful for me to convert and download my favorite Apple Music songs for free enjoyment. If you have the same requirement as me, just give it a try and I do hold the belief that you would find it worth.
You May Also Like